We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. ‘Us’ means Ingrid Bacon, or duly authorised and controlled employees or service providers directly related to services being provided.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website.
- If you contact us, whether, by email, telephone or post, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
The cookies we use are “analytical” cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you is stored securely on a password protected computer. It may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so. To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
We do not disclose your personal information unless under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
You have the right to ask us not to store your personal data. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data, when available. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to access information held about you.